#1 HOW TO PEEL PEARL ONIONS
1. Trim off both ends of each onion.2. Drop onions into boiling water for one minute.
3. Spoon onions into cold water & peels should come right off!
#2 EASY CLEAN UP
For fast food prep cleaning, attach a grocery bag into a draw below a cutting board or counter top. As you chop slide all trash or food wasting into the bag!
#3 EASY CHICKEN BROTH
- 4 quarts water
- Bones for a whole chicken
- 1/3 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
1. Fill a large pot with 4 quarts water, stir in bouillon, onion powder, garlic salt, salt, & pepper.
2. Drop in chicken bones, bring water to a boil & boil rapidly for 1-2 minutes.
3. Turn off heat, remove chicken bones, strain if necessary. Use broth with warm or let cool in pot & pack & freeze by quarts in ziplock bags.